Recruitment & training of workers
- Continually carry out recruitment exercises to ensure we always have a strong pool of candidates with unique capabilities.
- Vocationally train all candidates before recommendation.
- Thoroughly test all candidates’ intelligence, skill and personal attributes.
Appointment, understanding the business employer's needs
- We will conduct an appointment with business employer to understand their needs, and assist in the recruitment of worker(s).
- Listen and analyze the business employer’s requirements of workers’ technical knowledge and prerequisites.
- Advise the business employer the Key Employment Terms according to Ministry of Manpower.
Selection and evaluation
- Verify the workers’ academic qualifications, working experiences, language skills and personal attributes.
- Pre-screen and shortlist candidates to match the business employer’s requirements.
- Prepare and provide the candidates' resumes for review and consideration.
- Arrange a webcam-interview or in-person interview for both the employers and the candidates.
Documentation and submission of work pass application
- Explain to selected candidates the contractual terms of employment thoroughly.
- Prepare all the required documents for submission work pass application.
Preparing for worker's arrival
Before the worker arrives:
- Inform business employer to buy a security bond (for non-Malaysian workers).
- Inform business employer to buy medical insurance and work injury compensation insurance for the worker.
- Arrange the workers’ arrival air ticket and the accommodation as approved by relevant authority.
After the worker arrives:
- Send the worker to go for a medical examination.
- Send the worker to attend the courses (when required).
- Orientate the worker on Singapore culture, living styles and work attitude.
- Gather feedbacks from both the employers and the workers.
- Meet the workers to advise them on their shortcomings upon the employer's request.
- Arrange for repatriation if the worker is found unsuitable to fit the job position or upon the workers’ employment contract expires.